You can find ants everywhere. Ants are probably one of the least expected insects you can kill, right? But if the ants are considerable in number and you can find them everywhere? You’ll probably want to get rid of them.
In Singapore, the 4 kinds of common ants are:
- Ghost Ants ( Tapinoma Melanocephalum )
- Crazy Ants ( Paratrechina Longicornis )
- Singapore Ants ( Monomorium Destructor )
- Weaver Ants ( Oecophylla Smaragdina )
We are not talking about a few dozen ants here; the numbers can go in thousands. So, to avoid the potential damage that these ants can create to your building by digging up the soil and forming their colony, you have to get them treated.
Usually, they aren’t considered harmful for humans. But they can reach your packaged foods stored in a cabinet and make them non-usable. A few ants can bite you as well, leaving sores. Give us a call to help you get rid of the problem.
Effective Ant Control Treatment By Proserv Pest Control
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Inspect the ant’s pest infestation
- Use the chemical spray to kill the maximum number of ants
- For areas not suitable to spray, we’ll use the gel baiting technique
- Use sprays in the garden area
- Provide suggestions for better sanitation and hygiene to reduce their number in future
Overrun by these tiny insects? Consult us at +65 6746 2278 or email us at email@example.com for our NEA certified ant control Singapore specialists to assist you in eliminating them from your home or office today!